Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dead Silent

a thousand voices screaming inisde my head
wrenching out my sanity and leaving me numb,
fighting and killing each other,leaving a blank canvas in my head for
a second;
again its filled with wild scribbles,harsh strokes but no colours..

more incoherent noises,
trying to speak through me now..
draining me again and again..

there's the din rising again
more intense,with a screeching this time..
the canvas is full,no corners left to discolour..

it has reached a crescendo now
and goes beyond
ending in a blinding light of darkness..

no colours,no sound.
deadening quiet forever and now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whats with the romanticism ,dude?
nevertheless, nice post .

P.S:Blog updated

Anonymous said...

saala! kobi guru! Keep the LSD by- rushing of things to the head- apart from sounding dangerously like coldplay albums- are never good signs.. anyway, good luck for porikkha.. i haven't updated my blog so no point going there-
-kazi